Thursday 2 November 2006

Evil Phoned In Sick


Old Knudsen has made it through the deadly 'November II' , the only thing to happen was that the toilet cistern ran a bit, I fiddled with my ball cock then after I went and fixed the toilet, and I got my lecky bill (electricity to you people) so no big disasters. I can post til those cows come home, then we'll eat the cows and I'll post some more. Enjoy this post, I'm off to have a nice long bath, I'm a little hungry so I'll bring in the toaster and a loaf of bread and make toast while I soak, thankyou for all your concerns, except FootEater, hes a cunt.




Old Knudsen is so old he remembers when he and some of his drunken friends tried to make the world's biggest cup of tea in Boston harbour, it was only a wee prank.

Old Knudsen is so old he remembers Davey jones and his foot locker before he got a beatle's haircut and joined the Monkees

Old Knudsen is so old he remembers saying to God, "its dark in here, how about some light?"

Old Knudsen is so old he remembers when they did circumcision for silly made up religious reasons, not silly made up hygiene reasons.

Old Knudsen is so old the cars all ate oats and shat in the street and a hybrid was a Mule.

Old Knudsen is so old the only ones that wore hoodies robbed from the rich and gave to the poor.

Old Knudsen is so old you didn't need the Chunnel, you could walk to France on the ice sheets.

Old Knudsen is so old, never mind national ID cards he remembers saying, "birth certificates, it will never happen" .

Old Knudsen is so old that trepanning went out of style and came back, if you don't believe him, check out the hole in his head.

Old Knudsen is so old he remembers making up the expression, "I need that like I need a hole in the head" just before they trepanned him.

Old Knudsen is so old back street abortions were done with wooden coat hangers.

Old Knudsen is so old he apprenticed to be a flint knapper (fucking bronze age)

Old Knudsen is so old he remembers the outrage when a lady had a warobe malfunction and her ankle showed. (I had a stiffy for days)

Old Knudsen is so old he remembers King Harold (Harefoot), King Philip of Mycenae, The Norse God Odin and Lord Nelson as spokesmen for a top brand of eye drops.

Old Knudsen is so old he can remember when Lord Nelson lay there dying and said those famous last words," kiss me Hardy" I looked around at all the salty seamen in their tight flared trousers and said, "that is so gay" .

Old Knudsen is so old that he remembers when Dickens was the most prolific blogger.

Old Knudsen is so old he remembers telling Queen Victoria, " wearing black really does make you look slimmer".

Old Knudsen is so old he remembers when the expression 'surfs up' meant your servant was up cleaning the chimney.

Old Knudsen is so old he remembers telling Sir Walter Raleigh, "don't worry, Queen Elizabeth never holds a grudge , shes really mellowed out", shortly afterwards they cut off his head.

Old Knudsen is so old he remembers Adam saying to his docile wife Eve," you know you could stand to lose a few pounds, lay off the burgers and pasta and just eat fruit for a while.

Old Knudsen is so old he remembers Adam's first wife Lilith leaving him to go off to shag Demons because he said she looked fat.

Old Knudsen is so old he remembers Jesus as being the David Blaine of his day.

Old Knudsen is so old he remembers freaking out Joan of Arc by standing behind a wall and throwing his voice, I wonder what ever became of little Joanie.

Old Knudsen is so old he remembers when he was in Salem he was misheard and actually called the woman a 'bitch' , it would of been embarrassing to try to tell them otherwise.


I hope this and the fact that I'm still alive will cheer some people up, many bloggers have the blues and blame the time change or S.A.D. or both, but I blame El Nino and Venus in Uranus.

The picture of evil above looks a little like David Blaine, for some reason hes gone off the rails but still carries them about, as you can see he is getting his hanky out to blow his nose, even Zombies get snot, but those shoes and that shirt, what was he thinking? what an outfit to die in.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it, Old, Old, Old Knudsen. I'm so young, I don't remember any of this shit.

Taihae said...

im so young ill be able to be your age and say "I remember when old knudsen had some bint named ms. ibis tell him he was going to die and then just when he thought he was in the clear he took the toaster into the bathroom while he was going to take a tub and ended up having a very satisfying bathing experience, involving three rubber ducks, a very unfortunate loofah, and a piece of toast."

Taihae said...

i know what you thought i was going to say, but you ort to have known better.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sad. It's disrespectful to mock the elderly. I did actually laugh outloud at the some of this stuff, though.

Oh, and look at all the girls commenting ;)

Old Knudsen said...

sassy sundry well if I have lower your IQ and understanding of history any then I'm happy.

taihae I went in with 3 ducks but came out with two, everytime I fart I squeak could this be a portent of ill wind blowing my way?
that loofah was asking for it.

robyn you enabler you, anyone is fair game to be mocked, my favourite people and those I actually respect are those I have mocked take it in good humour and still come back to read, mine is a brabbling culture.

Foot Eater said...

Apologies for intruding in your harem like this but I just wanted to say how sorry I am that you survived.

The Dog of Freetown said...

Ah I fuckin well knew it Knudsen. You're a highlander to be sure. Oh aye, there can only be one. Popping up all over history at crucial events, trying to discombobulate major leaders. Except you're that one who fights like a girl - none of this swinging the mighty sword. Oh no, you use nail files and slip date rape drugs into ale or set yourself up as Sweeny the Gentlemen's Haridresser. I thought that Kennedy offing was out of order. If you're going to do everything with sniper rifles you're going to make Christopher Lambert look silly. And he's not silly, people with small foreheads are silly.

Anonymous said...

I'd heard rumour that the "one … two … three … four …" count-in, just prior to the Big Bang was in a Scottish accent.
Now I know why.

Glad you're still with us Old Man.

Anonymous said...

Thanks old man - you certainly gave me a good laugh this morning to go with my coffee. You're not too old to remember coffee is ya?

CrankyProf said...

Happy belated to Old Knudsen, who is among my favorite Scots -- family included.

I'd buy you some irn bru, or something, but it will have to wait until next summer, when I am actually back in God's country for a bit.

Old Knudsen said...

MrEater being a big gurl's blouse you fit in here nicely.

kieran I've missed you lad, hows those hate crimes coming along? so I'm more of a forrest Gump Highlander? have you ever fought a gurl? I take that as a compliment, fine warriors, if your finger nails aren't full of skin then you must be the loser.

dive it used to be "aone atwo ayou know what to do" but those monks got it all wrong as usual, monks are to be mocked.

rich-trumpet playing mouse killer I remember Britain being coffee drinkers before becoming tea drinkers not funny but true, well sort of.

crankyprof such kind words and from an educator, back in the day I'd get a caning for that story, any chance? ah Iron Brew, 'made in Scotland, from girders'as the advert used to go.

kav I'll come over and comment on your blog, that should get rid of your good mood.

Dr Maroon said...

Fuck me gently with a fishfork matron.
I read all the examples of how old and clever you were only to discover that your picture is an image of evil.
I thought he was a new start at KwikFit coming home after the traditional first payday lad's night out.
This country is going to Hell in a handbasket.

Old Knudsen said...

Yes indeed Dr Maroon, old and clever ---- like a Fox, you can't get better than a KwikFit Fitter.

Foot Eater said...

That thing in the picture can't be you, it's got two legs. Unless one of them is your knob, in which case, congratulations.

Old Knudsen said...

Let me introduce Moby the great white Whale of a dick, only kidding, as the old saying goes,"short and thick does the trick, long and slim fits right in", well I'd be more like a "soft and sicky is my dicky", but I have me memories, hopes and a fading supply of little blue pills.

Dick Headley said...

"soft and sicky is my dicky"!!! Bit saucy there Knudsen. I didn't know blogger encouraged that kind of intimacy. Dick.

Taihae said...

yeah, knudsens a saucy old man-tart. and with a harem, apparently...sassy and robyn, we make a good team. its the menfolks own damn fault if they cant keep up with our comment posting skillzzz.

Old Knudsen said...

dh it is indeed a liberty, someone should flag this blog.

taihae sisters are doing it for themselves, and Old Knudsen likes to watch.

Dick Headley said...

Knudsen has been a lot less inhibited since taihae came along I notice.

Old Knudsen said...

dh so I went from not giving a shit and shooting my mouth off to what exactly an anarchist?

jesus h christ if you were a top notch magican you'd be playing Blackpool and Vegas, Blaine did his living in a box thing and you did your cross thing, looks the same to me.

Dick Headley said...

Aw shit Knudsen, you know I don’t take multiple choice questions when I’m drunk. Let’s just say you continue to enlighten and amuse.

Old Knudsen said...

A warrior poet has to be able to do various tasks while inebriated, fight, drive , blog, perform surgery and carry out duties as a judge these are just a few.