Saturday 14 October 2006

The Sparrow Has Landed.


Thankyou Hadon for pointing out what my Blog needs, recently I have checked out new blogs to see what they were like only to find pictures of oiled up muscle men all over them, no matter what some may want to believe Old Knudsen doesn't want to see that, but I respect their right to put whatever they want up on their own blog, see how enlightened I am? here is a picture of a tired Fat Sparrow, she had just landed and felt a little weighed down for some reason, if you're all saying, "but shes not fat" that is because she was trying to be cool but misspelled 'Phat' as Fat, she is just so white sometimes, anyway, no one reads at the weekend so enjoy this instead.

7 comments:

CrankyProf said...

I'm confident that she can act as her own flotation device, should she suffer through a water landing.

Alternately, I wonder if her govenrm,ent has any kind of farm subsidies for her -- she's obviously a dairy state.

(Thank GOD you haven't embraced cock-blogging, or ball-blogging.)

Old Knudsen said...

She can hide things from airport security under those puppies, like um puppies, I am guessing from some of the blogs that I have visited (no clues in the titles really) as to what cock blogging is, I don't want to see minge blogging either so get off those scanners girls, many have tried to get me to show my balls, but they couldn't take the bitterness.

Anonymous said...

Dear God. All I can think of is how uncomfortable the poor woman must be. All in the perspective I guess.

Old Knudsen said...

All I can think of, well nevermind, her boobs have reached the point were they are no use to man nor beast, but still they would be good for keeping Old Knudsen's ears warm.

Fat Sparrow said...

Funny, I don't remember being blonde and tan; at least not since 1987.

Old Knudsen said...

That would be poetic licence don't knock it.

Old Knudsen said...

Wisdom and insight can indeed come from the mentally impaired, though not on this occasion.