Wednesday 4 October 2006

Sean Penn and a shotgun saves the world.


Old Knudsen worries about the end of the world, you can never be too prepared or have too many guns, Henry will always be my # 1 but now and again I like a bit of rough and I'll fondle Billy's pump action, of course that silly fucker shouldn't have guns but since he got back with his girl hes calmed doon alot.


Do ya remember what happened in New Orleans? yeah yeah who gives a fuck, its America but still, I saw the news and it looked like a scene from Africa with the johnny black fellows trying to get help, of course I've never seen so many fat arses in the BBC coverage of Africa, "please save us, we need BBQ chicken or we'll die, what the fuck is this? Rice? we want uncle Ben's, take this shit back and get us Gatorade too".

Looting is very acceptable when order breaks doon, you have to get food and medicine and that nice jacket you couldn't afford usually, those in nice new designer clothes will be rescued long before the dirty tramps will. New Orleans was like a Microcosm for the End of the World, or TEOTW as I'll call it, no crazy Mad Max car chases, just stupid fuckers relying
on the Government to save them, do the yanks have a Welfare society now ? everyone complained about the response of the Government but I think they were lucky to get what they got, its like getting a retard to do brain surgery and expect it to be ok.

Well I'm sure Hollywood will come out with a movie, Tom Cruise is the only white guy trapped in the city, give him a white woman to protect from the black rape patrols to add tension, because we all know that's what black people are like , unless they are white friendly Black people like Jamie Foxx , Wil Smith and Morgan Freeman, cut to Ed Harris back at at the Fema HQ," we have a man in that city people and we won't leave him behind", all Tom would have to do is paint a sign on a rooftop saying, 'get me out of here, I'm a white Republican' yes he would need plenty of paint but when the white people in New Orleans looted, it was called 'shopping' so it was alright.

Expect more on Sean Penn in the coming 6 months, more pictures, more action and maybe something actually based on fact, away and fuck you people just expect too much sometimes.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shot gun or table leg, can't tell in the cropped shot.

Unknown said...

Every ounce is true and I'll testify. Fucking brilliant, I say!

GG said...

i thought i'd better comment seein' as all the gals are here. so, this is your fan club old man.

cunning plan to post a celebrity pic, throw in some ruminations about tom cruise, then watch the lasses take the bait.

Unknown said...

I am a New Orleanian. You are a racist, ignorant old man. I am a conservative white so don't blame my opinion on being part of the welfare state. I see with my own eyes people deserted by there government heroically fighting to keep our beloved city alive. Do you realize that the homeowners of Louisiana have received not one dollar to help them rebuild? Mississippi is way ahead. 75 of them have received aid. That is out of hundreds of thousands of people in need. But don't let facts get in the way of your hate. I don't agree with his politics, but Sean Penn didn't just sit around and complain. He got off his rear end and helped the citizens of my city. For that he will have my eternal thanks.

sammy.the.k said...

I am a "liberal" and I think that is the best and greatest post about Katrina I have seen. Amen Old Knudsen!

You know they would totally make that movie, too.

(To the above poster, you obviously didnt get what he was saying, moron)

But in all fairness to the "white people," you are mostly right about them, but the Katricians left in Houston do actually rape and murder, etc... and its about time they get the hell out of Texas and go back home!

Dick Headley said...

Seems I am being drawn into your orbit. Dick.

Old Knudsen said...

Robyn - no its just the way I'm standing with these tight trousers on but thanks.

BabsBitchin - It is? I mean yeah thats right 100% true.

Gaijin Girl - It was in me arse, I pulled it out and posted, if it appears clever, yay me.

doctorj2u - rascist? ignorant? do you have a point? I'm so glad you have the brain capacity to get my so-called humour, I'd so hate it to go over your head, oh thats right whats funnier than a white conservative? anyway, what are you doing reading blogs? go rebuild something if you love your city so much, if you want facts go to fox news, and give yerself a slap on the head for being a Plonker.
Mr Penn you loud mouthed cunt, use your real name next time.

Sammy - can ya see me blushing? to be truthful its also the greatest Katrina post I've written, ok its the first I've written, if I get anymore hate mail I could make it a series.

DH - I was going to slap you for calling me a Dick but it seems thats your name, my Blog (Blog = a log (turd) with blood in it) is like a shite that gets bigger and smellier, and attracts more flies, you know maybe I'll use the planet analogy instead, welcome to the Planet 'Turd'.

Dick Headley said...

Well so long as you're not just another attention seeking twat. There's enough of us on the internet already. Dick.

Old Knudsen said...

dh - Oh no,I may shamelessly promote myself but its not for attention, I'm hoping someone will send me money for drink.

Anonymous said...

I want you so bad my nuts are like watermelons.

Old Knudsen said...

Treat em mean keep them keen, maybe you should get your Prostate examined.

Rob7534 said...

You're so BAD knudsen! I'll be angry with you, after I stop laughing of course! :)

Old Knudsen said...

Many a true word has been said in jest, yes I am bad, I will try to do better, or is that yer streety talk?, I meant to tell a bloke last night that I was going to punch his shite in, but it came out as"I'm going to hit that" well I was too embarrassed so I let him win as Ripper McGee only walks that way in Prison.