Wednesday 25 October 2006

Only good poems rhyme # 2

As Sammy wasn't sufficiently entertained he incurs the wrath of my poet's black dried up soul, let this be a lesson to you all,I'm having big trouble with Blogger today, Beta isn't having such trouble, listen to me Blogspot if that is indeed your real name, I will not be forced to switch to Beta , the Nazis tried to force me to sell out my country and tell my secrets, well ok that worked, those fuckers said they were going to torture me, they said they would make me drink tea without sugar in it, those bastards know my weaknesses.



One legged and scots yeah that sounds like me
A shotgun in bed next to a bottle of pee
travelling round the world
Doing things that I should never have done
Masturbated by Midgets with a gerbil in me bum
Now I'm loved by both weemen and gays
selling your soul to Satan certainly pays

If one don't work out I have always the other
any port in a storm
hey it worked with your mother

10 comments:

iLL Man said...

Hey Old Knudsen!! Thankyou for the link.

How old are ya anyway? You're my second favourite OAP after David Duff........

Sassy Sundry said...

Lovely poetic exercise. I'm moved.

Old Knudsen said...

kav I used to drink satzenbrau diet pils, they changed the look of the can removed the word diet did something to it and then it was minging, so don't talk to me about change is good you whipper snapper.

Ill Man please just don't breathe over anything.
I'm as old as dirt, I knew Adam when he was a wee lad. Mr Duff comments here all the time, does he drink alot? maybe he should.

sassy sundry thankyou girl,I bet you wish you were moved with your lovely neighbours and all.

Taihae said...

probly worked with my old granny too. I'm sure there are four of five generations of women who have succumbed to your poetic, if salty, charms. thanks for the link, and thanks to dive for shouting my praises!

Old Knudsen said...

No one is safe from my silver tongue,what kind of man would I be if I didn't want to link to a young lady in PVC?

Sassy Sundry said...

Yes, Old Knudsen, I certainly do.

Dick Headley said...

My mother always liked a drop of port. Dick.

sammy.the.k said...

actually that was quite entertaining!

Anonymous said...

Old Knudsen your poetry is like filling a condom up with shit and chewing it like shit flavoured gum then spitting it out onto a birthday cake soon to be devoured at a children's birthday party. I simply must feature you on my pretentious arts magazine show .

Old Knudsen said...

Thankyou all, I must point out that we are only up to # 2, only death or a large sum of money can stop # 3.