Saturday 28 October 2006

My Eyes Are Up Here.


Sorry to all those people that tried to comment on the Works of Fart but found it wasn't set for comments, as soon as I find someone weak and suitable they shall be punished.


Thanks to the informer that told me, your idenity is safe with me assgrabber@hotmail.com and thanks for the pics, though I'm not sure how legal that is.

I have in the past made mistakes such as the time when I ordered cow and pig grease for the new cartridges for the 1853 Enfield rifled musket, how was I to know this was unacceptable to the Muslim and the Hindu Sepoys of the British Indian Army? who makes up all this crap anyway? so sorry for The Indian Rebellion which put the East India Company out of power and brought in 90 years of the British Raj. The East India company still has a price on my head so if anyone asks about me tell them I'm on Blogstream and now call myself sandy the whip mistress, not too far from the truth.

Have some dressed up for Halloween as who cares what weekend boobies as an apology, well its not really I'm just trying to offset all the cock blogging and trap the odd click next blogger.

Old Knudsen says, " Proper nouns are for the weak" .


And if you didn't notice that the comments weren't on, fuck off.

11 comments:

Sassy Sundry said...

And your little dog too. Nice e-mail address.

Anonymous said...

What twat of a photographer put the face in focus?
Must have been taken by a weeman.

Old Knudsen said...

Sassy Sundry I was assuming (not ass grabbing) that it was their name, I have long since judged those who read my blog to be sick and twisted and not the kind of people you'd like to meet in a dark alley way without lube and a horse whip.

dive I must be getting old, while the breasts did initially get me to notice the picture I thought her face was quite pretty so i'm ok with it, if a woman had taken it the picture would be off centre and with a finger or a load of hair over the lens, no offense to all my lovely weemen readers and their messed up off centre photographs.

Old Knudsen said...

Playing the innocent today? I wandered onto those blogs by mistake, I thought the title ' wall to wall cock' meant wall hangings of Roosters, I felt dirty and inadequate all in a split second . Its in my favourites if you want me to send it to you, I have a load of them.

Anonymous said...

The 1853 Enfield rifled musket gives me the horn, and no mistake.

Taihae said...

stop posting pictures of my mom!

Old Knudsen said...

Sir Harry I could say something about a large piece of wood exploding in your hands but that would be tacky.

taihae tell your ma I'll be round as soon as/if this rash clears up, oh and the two of yous may want to get a check up just in case.

Maven said...

I prefer lube and a shoe horn:)

Old Knudsen said...

Is that your chat up line? I bet it works a cracker.

boudica of suburbia said...

I too am struggling with the notion of cock-blogging. Surely it would have to be a rather thin contorted thing if it were to get the typing-thing down.

Old Knudsen said...

probably why I'm so prolific as some people have called me, but it hurts my knob like hell, I looked up the word prolific and in my full conscience I could not do it, but I am not anti-lific, what you do with your body is your concern.