Wednesday 18 October 2006

don't shoot til you see the ginger of their pubes


















Old Knudsen being a creature of impulse and raw emotion cannot let another moment go by without telling you Click next bloggers about this fella he hates with all the passion and fury at his disposal, this wee shite (on the right) comes on everytime I check my Yahoo mail, they had me on the Beta blockers or something and that took forever to load up, that wee ginger cunt just bounced on a green testicle for 5 mins as I stared at his wobbling head, wishing for it to fall off, so I came off beta, as Beta is to be mocked in all its forms now I'm back on Yahoo VHS which is faster but not so flashy and this wee blurt keeps poping out and waving to me, I don't want your beta, take the hint, I think the main reason I hate him so is because he reminds me of Chris Evans, (on the left) another wee ginger nut that needs to be bleached and destroyed.

5 comments:

GG said...

i was hoping that that blood nut has-been was dead.
he should be blasted in a cannon into the sun.

Old Knudsen said...

I would love to see the sunburn Chris Evans would get, he gets lobster coloured on a cloudy day.

Old Knudsen said...

Is that an order? cos I won't do it.

Maven said...

Speaking of bleaching, over there in your neck of the woods, do folks indulge in sphincter bleaching?

Old Knudsen said...

I had to google that and now I am appalled, how anal would you have to be to worry if your rusty bullet hole was pale or dark in colour? you'd have to no doubt have your head up your hole so I suppose you'd see it all the time. Well I want my rectum just like my teeth brown stained and rotten.