Saturday 9 September 2006

A world in morning.


Old Knudsen, prolific hater and best kept secret in the Blog world died today in a violent motorcycle accident aged 117.
Having just been crowned the oldest person in the world, police suspect there may have been foul play involved as wheelchair tracks and slippered footprints were found at the scene of the crash, a police spokesman said.
" The Guinness competition for the oldest person alive is a seething cutthroat, underground world of corruption and ruthless geezers with nothing else to live for, we really don't have the manpower or resources for this kind of investigation, besides the old fucker deserved it."

Old Knudsen died as he lived, drunk, confused, having soiled himself, devoid of love and gagging for a shag.
He will hardly be missed by Click next Bloggers everywhere.


Heres what the people said.


Fat Sparrow, " Just like that wanker, now I have to remove his posts and link, I wouldn't put it
past him to have done this to me on purpose."

Me, " It feels like I've lost something precious, no really have you seen my beer? I
just put a shrimp on the barbie, oh there it is, fair dinkum mate."


Footer Eater, "A person of dignity nay solemnity,of enchanting wit with an intellectual
wisdom and comprehensibility not often found on Blogs, who was he again?
oh that wickerguy, no, he was a cunt."


anonymous, "Best Blogger ever, he was so funny and clever with strong athletic
shoulders, a greek god among men though not as hairy as the Greeks."


Harry Hutton, " Who?"


Emerald Bile, "Did he have a Blog?"


Tony Blair, "Fuck this, why bother anymore, I'm off."


George W Bush, "Old Knudsen never existed, up is down, left is right, what? I've
been found out by too many people, ok then its too late now
for you to do anything, its all true, get nato in its time to make
pee pee."


Billy One Ear, "can I still claim his pension?"

2 comments:

Fat Sparrow said...

Well, those people definitely nailed it on the head. I especially like the one from Footie.

Old Knudsen said...

Mr Eater is a class act, I had to binge drink for a week and bugger sheep to get into character, well I didn't have to.

Left hand on his old fella, must of wanted it to feel like someone else was doing it.
I've mentioned Billy before in my posts.
I hate it when women treat me like a piece of meat, I am more than just sex on a stick