Friday 8 September 2006

Plop plop fizz.


In 2005 the lead singer from a band I've never heard of called Echo and the Bunnymen, his name being Ian McCulloch was charged with assaulting a guy and his girlfriend.

The couple had watched the concert and were about to go when they were told they would be allowed to go backstage, now heres the difference between Scots and the other inferior races, Mr Duncan and his girlfiend Juliet jumped at the chance, but not to see the stars but to use the toilets.
McCulloch was standing in a doorway and Duncan politely said excuse me and got past him to get to the bogs, all very sobering to a big star I reckon, well McCulloch or Echo as he might be known as, started kicking in cubicle doors and shouting telling them to get out,
Juliet said ,"please just give me a moment" as she was in a very vulnerable situation and hadn't finished, then the door got kicked in and hit her on the head, McCulloch and Duncan pushed each other a bit, both have different versions of the story of course, I just thought it was odd enough to post about, fuck the big stars, I want a dump.

Restrooms being good places to attack someone as long as you don't mind a bit of pee on your shoe, don't wear suede, and if you see any holes in the wall don't look in it, just cover it with something, learn from Old Knudsen's experiences.

3 comments:

Fat Sparrow said...

That big red rabbit eye is just begging to have some mascara dribbled in to it.

Anonymous said...

Toilets are very dangerous places. I once fainted in a cubicle, hit my head and was out cold for 2 minutes. I woke up only to find my head and arm in the bowl about 3 inches from someones diarrheaed curried prawns. Thanks for making me relive it you old bastard!

That eye. It reminds me of this spooky white (albino??) guy who used to live down the road. I think he may have been having sex with his own mother. Spooky!

Old Knudsen said...

I'm sure you've done far more disgusting things in cubicles, did you have to taste the prawns to know they were curried?