Saturday 23 September 2006

A New Manly Blog

Due to certain radical elements on this Blog, I will do away with word verification for the time being, I'm sorry that they have spoiled a enjoyable part of your blogging experience, well ok, to be honest it was getting on me tits too, I must have some Spam bot in me jeans, er genes as those silly letters made no sense half the time, if I do delete any comments it will probably be spam, Foot Eater , Dr Maroon or 'Me' if she ever appears again, so don't think I've gone all BBC, Old Knudsen doesn't give a shit, but he does care for his viewers, remember my door is always open but no flash photography.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

First Poland and now this, well I won't be back.

Anonymous said...

Thankgod, now its so easy to slip in and comment, "you go girl".

Old Knudsen said...

Well I'm just glad someone cares,:::sniff sniff::: oh sorry I just had to do a line.

Foot Eater said...

Pity, I liked word verification.

Dr Maroon said...

If anyone told me to turn off my word verification I'd tell them to go shite in a poke.

Old Knudsen said...

you have the comedy timing of vaginal discharge.

Fat Sparrow said...

Damn, I missed all the fun!

I wonder what else you can manage to talk Old Knudsen into, Footie. Gwarn, give it a shot.