Thursday 7 September 2006

Killer Queen.


Nothing strikes fear into the heart of a real man like myself more than a gay serial killer.
Its not enough to just kill you he'd probably bugger you, torture you, more buggering, kill you and cut you up, really not on.
Have you heard about the American Scott Peterson? I'm sure you have, the fertilizer salesman that killed his wife and unborn son about 4 years ago, he claimed he was innocent but this guy sold shit for a living and most of it between his ears, he gave himself away with inappropriate behaviour such as looking into selling his house when his wife was just known as missing..
Scott is a sociopath, he never thought people would stop believing the crap he was telling them, he was well too cocky even phoning his mistress during the T.V. coverage of her disappearance. he was charged and put on death row, he still had that little smug smile on his face, the guy loves himself. Scott's new Prison friend is Randy Steven Kraft, no really his first name is Randy, well maybe he is too.
Randy Steven killed 51 blokes, he tortured and sexually abused them and dismembered them, his catchy nickname was the southern California strangler, I would of called him the turd burglar slice and dicer.
Scott is the only pretty boy on the block and the two have been swapping notes and magazines, I'm sure that's not all Randy wants to swap with Scott.

Those fuckers get magazines, I wouldn't even give them daylight, they also get to watch movies, Peterson loves the movie 'Ray' ,Old Knudsen hasn't seen it yet so don't tell me how it ends, its bound to be shite, 'I just called to say I love you' was the best thing he did and that sucked big donkey dick.

I'm sure randy Steven can't wait to get some one on one, man to man time with Scott, I don't think Scott will protest too much, he loves the attention no matter who it is from, they'll have lovely children.
Old Knudsen has now written his second post on prison gay, I wonder if my subconscious is trying to tell me something, nope I'm still just bunged up.

A bit like prison gay is army gay, well we didn't have it in my day, must be an American invention like hugging, but among Randy Steven's victims were numerous U.S. marines or Jarheads as they like to be called by their dominant significant others, in a spot of crack police work Randy Stevens was pulled over for drunk driving, the Peelers found the corpse of a 25 year old marine in the passenger seat, that was in 1983, now with Scott wiggling about the cell block hes changed his name to really horny steven, don't worry chuckles, you'll have you're day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That picture! It's the second crappiest television show ever made in Australia!

You know, Prisoner was highly rated by men who liked the lesbian angle of some of the episodes.

Frankly, because of this show I have led a life on the straight and narrow. There's some fugly women in prison!

Old Knudsen said...

To appease the Gods you must give up Jason Donovan to be burned in the (you guessed it)
Wickerman, I had a soap addiction in the 80's, it near ruined my life, I would lie and steal to watch 'Sons and Daughters', I hit rock bottom when my then wife walked in on me watching 'Home and away' while wearing a hat with corks and drinking Fosters with a Wombat attached to my penis, I'll never live down drinking that beer, I feel so ashamed.

Anonymous said...

The wombat attachment is interesting and yet quite vile. I take it you're no wildlife warrior. Poor old Steve Irwin would be rolling over in his grave if he knew what you had done. Shame old boy, shame!

You do know that most Australians (and therefore the odd Austrian) don't drink Fosters. It's actually a bit of an larikin Aussie prank where we all stand around and piss in a keg and send it overseas.

Old Knudsen said...

I love wildlife, maybe a little too much sometimes, but when the rent is due you do what you can to get by, as for the Fosters, what the fuck are you eating/drinking cos it makes the fosters taste minging, a little less asparagus maybe.