Saturday 19 August 2006

Whine and cheese (from my cock)


Old Knudsen was limping about town the other day, its been a while since I've been in a heavily populated place, fuck I hate people, shoving, racing, no fucking manners at all, Old Knudsen holds a door open for a woman pushing a stroller, she walks past him and gives him a dirty look, what the fuck?, oh then another 10 people seeing that Old Knudsen has the door open just saunter on past not even looking at me, I don't move the fastest so I just shoved the door closed before the next crowd tried to take advantage and hobbled off.
I went down to Jimmy's bar and lounge only to find out its gone all young, Old Knudsen has warts that are older than some of the kids in that place, and the MTV blaring out from a TV in every corner, it seems that Jimmy sold out to some fat fuck not called Jimmy, I won't be going there again, I now have to find a new home away from home.
How many times was Old Knudsen almost knocked down by cunts that drive about with a cell phone stuck to their ears?, lots is the answer, Old Knudsen doesn't have a cell phone and he has lots to say, oh and my fucking bus home was late ,I couldn't get home fast enough and soak my stump, I'm now going on the Interweb to see where I can get a stun gun from, if you hear about anonymous zappings in Scottish towns and sightings of an old ruggedly handsome man limping off at speed don't say a word, if you do I'll find ye ya fucker.