Wednesday 30 August 2006

Old Knudsen International Playboy


Old Knudsen is going international, there is this nice (although not all there) fellow half way across the world who wants to put a link to Old Knudsen on his website, he said that he has read all of Old Knudsen's fabulous wonders (his words not mine) and has declared that Old Knudsen is the Guardian that the Almighty God has sent to protect the world, well what could old Knudsen say to that?, I really did think I was kind of sent by God and had a special purpose and of course am better than all you Plebs, its just nice to hear someone else say it.
We swapped e-mails for a while, I mean I have to be sure hes not some nut case, Old Knudsen has a reputation to maintain, the guy doesn't like Jews much, I think he was bitten by one when he was a child, well no one is perfect, well except from Old Knudsen of course.

I was in the middle of one of my e-mails when a guy wearing sunglasses and speaking with an American accent came to fix the phone, an hour later another fella from the states wearing sunglasses came to fix the telly, I didn't even know it was broken, they must have some chip in them that tells them, anyway I suppose the reason a lot of yanks are about is because of America's piss poor economy, the reason they wear the sunglasses and hearing aides is because most people over there can't afford healthcare, its sad that young men have such problems, its great to live in a civilised country that looks after it's people, see what happens when you rebel against the King?, you won't be doing that again.

Anyway,I looked up the country he was from, it's name 'Iran' means 'Land of the Aryans', but its alright, I've seen a picture of him, hes a coloured chappy, probably a pakkie so I don't think hes a Nazi, even though he dislikes Jews, I fought the Nazis in the jungles of Burma so the Jew boys could be free, what did old Knudsen get?, not one ounce of Jew gold, just dysentery but at least they got their own country. I told my new friend Mahmoud that he could put up the link, and stop calling me 'Oh great one', please, lord Knudsen of the singing truth will do, I knew once I got on to the Interweb I would be discovered.

2 comments: